JD for Telephonic counseling:-
Location: Delhi NCR.
No. of Openings: 3
Responsible to convince students and their parents and be able to generate the interest towards education opportunities offered by IIFM /PRATHAM.
- Responsible for calling prospective students and follow-ups on a daily basis.
- Minimum seven counseling line up for the week on a daily basis.
- He/She will be counseling students/parents on the phone and give them the right career option for courses.
- He/She will be responsible for generating walk-ins by ensuring regular follow-ups of prospective clients.
- He/She will also assist in managing the daily operation of the branch office to meet business goals.
JD for Sales and Marketing:-
Location: Delhi NCR.
No. of Openings: 4
- Responsible for all marketing and promotional activities
- Responsible for school / Tuition Center tie-ups
- Responsible for Business Development
- Responsible for the achievement of daily, weekly or monthly sales targets for the respective centers assigned to them
- To speak with aspiring students/parents and give them the right career options for courses
- To convince students and their parents and be able to generate interest in educational opportunities offered by IIFM /PRATHAM.
- Compiling and Analyzing Market information so as to develop future strategies for the Company.
- Ethical Compliances of all company policies
- Generating data points and sources relevant to achieving the sales target
- Calling on the prospective leads and data generated on a regular basis
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Confident, highly motivated and energetic
- Conviction and salesmanship
- Resourceful and problem solver
- Honest in terms of efforts and intent
- Should be a good team player • Ability to multitask • Ability to handle stress skillfully and competently
Qualification: Any Bachelors/Any Masters
JD for Faculty for GA/VA/LR/QA :-
Location: Kailash Colony
No. of Openings: 2
- Development of Existing and New Study Material as per Exam Curriculum and conducting Subject classes Verbal Ability/Quantitative Aptitude/Logical Reasoning/General Awareness with strong emphasis on delivery of learning objectives and motivation of students to excel in the top entrance exam for various products of PRATHAM.
- Development of New Modules or New Products for various sessions.
- Conducting regular sessions in schools, other education tie-ups and other forums addressing large gatherings of students and/or parents providing information like career option after Class 12thwhile effectively pitching brand PRATHAM.
- Researching and developing learning objectives and study material for Undergraduate Entrances.
- Analysing trends and patterns of previous year exam papers and ensuring all training modules such as in-class assignments, practice papers and full-length mock papers are in line with the ever evolving Entrance examination patterns and structures.
- Regularly interacting with other internal team members and external faculty members to ensure consistency in imparting the curriculum.
Interested candidates can call us directly on +919599211132 (Ritu Chaudhary) or can mail their resume at email@example.com
Required Candidate profile
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Very strong eye for detail
- High on motivation and energy
- Excellent teamwork & ability to multi task
- Professional discipline and integrity
- Ability to deliver classes across Delhi NCR Centres
Written Test, Subject Demo (Offline and Online) & Multiple Interview Rounds.