This course is offered in two phases
PRATHAM WIZKID offers students comprehensive preparation for Undergraduate Law, Management, Mass Comm, Hotel Management Programs. It is designed for students currently studying in class 12 and helps them plan for their college well in advance and ensures a winning ran in LAW, MANAGEMENT, Mass Comm, Hotel Management colleges by preparing with PRATHAM.
- July- December (in the first year) : Students complete the course while in Class 12.
- March End - June (in the second year): Students revise the entire course for the second time.
Course Highlights of PRATHAM WIZKID Batch:
- 300 + teaching hours (150+150)
- Access to more than 6500 + pages of study material with more than 1, 00,000 questions.
- Performance Evaluation- 20+ mocks with 20 + sectional tests and 30 + topic tests. Mocks are based on past year question papers, keeping in mind the new patterns announced by the universities.
- Each student will have access to the PSIS (PRATHAM Student Information System), an online support system in PRATHAM website. PSIS contains test papers in subjects, training modules in all areas and mocks it.
- Regular Updates of exam notifications announced through E-mails , PSIS and SMS. Daily updates on current affairs to make the students aware of things happening around them.
- Overall Personality Development Sessions- Students are trained for group discussions and interview during the month of May in the third year.
- Counseling and Guidance- Guidance in institute selection, once the results are declared.